Firstly, we would like to take a moment to thank you for your continued loyal support and understanding at this time - it's a been a bit crazy huh?!
Your patience does not go unnoticed ♥
As of May 14th 2020
, jds will resume working by appointment.
We are so ready and excited to welcome you back into our beautiful showroom!
Have a read below of our 'level 1' procedures and how we will be operating and reconnecting with you, our wonderful clients. We ask you to please adhere to these procedures to keep everyone safe, for the health of our country. We look forward to seeing your smiley faces!
NB: Upon scheduling your appointment, we may ask if you or anyone you have been in contact with, has been unwell recently. Please do not take offence, we are simply doing everything we can to keep ourselves and our clients safe from winter bugs, or more.
- Design consultations are available by appointment only - in person at our showroom, online via zoom, FaceTime, email etc, or over the phone.
- We ask you to always phone ahead to schedule an appointment time to arrange the collection of or dropping off of items. This allows us to keep the appropriate records for contact tracing purposes.
- Hand sanitiser and bathroom facilities are available to you. We encourage you to utilise them.
- All surfaces will be regularly cleaned as per guidelines. Cleaning protocols also apply to all jewellery.
- Local door-to-door contactless delivery is available upon arrangement.
- FREE nationwide delivery is available for all purchases of jewellery from our very popular one-of-a-kind 'Cabinet Collection' (delivery is via Courier Post, please allow for understandable delays).
- Payments: we are back to normal! Accepting eftpos, credit cards, cash and bank transfers. PayWave and finance are also available.
From our family to yours, kia kaha and see you soon ♥
Gail, Roger, Emma, Lyvia & Tyla