Firstly, we would like to take a moment to thank you for your continued loyal support and understanding at this time - it's a been a bit crazy huh?!
Your patience does not go unnoticed ♥
As of Friday 3rd December 2021, jds will continue to operate - strictly by appointment only.
Have a read below of our updated 'traffic light system - red' procedures and how we will be operating and connecting with you, our wonderful clients. We ask you to please adhere to these procedures to keep everyone safe, for the health of our country. We look forward to seeing your smiley eyes (with masks on those smiley mouths)!
NB: Upon scheduling your appointment, we may ask if you or anyone you have been in contact with, has been unwell recently. Please do not take offence, we are simply doing everything we can to keep ourselves and our clients safe from seasonal bugs, or more.
- Design consultations are available by appointment only - in person at our outdoor garden showroom, FaceTime, email etc, or over the phone.
- We ask you to always phone ahead to schedule an appointment time to arrange the collection of or dropping off of items. This allows us to keep the appropriate records for contact tracing purposes and manage the number of people in store.
- QR code scanning is mandatory and we encourage you to do so using the covid tracing app. We are also keeping records of who enters the store via our appointment records.
- Masks must be worn in store.
We understand some have mask exemptions and this is okay too.
- Social distancing applies.
- Capacity limits will be enforced.
- Vaccine passports are not required at this time.
- Hand sanitiser is available to you. We encourage you to utilise it.
- All surfaces will be regularly cleaned as per guidelines. Cleaning protocols also apply to all jewellery.
- Local door-to-door contactless delivery is available upon arrangement.
- Unfortunately, we can't offer you a cuppa! So, feel free to bring your own.
- FREE nationwide delivery is available for all purchases of jewellery from our very popular one-of-a-kind 'Cabinet Collection' (delivery is via Courier Post, please allow for understandable delays).
- Payments: we are accepting eftpos, credit cards and bank transfers at this stage, no cash please. PayWave and finance are also available.
From our family to yours, kia kaha and see you soon ♥
Gail, Roger, Emma, Lyvia & Tyla